Manage your Fibromyalgia Symptoms with Massage
- Get better sleep
- Relax your body and mitigate pain and tender points
- Relieve Stiffness
- Increase Concentration, lift the brain fog
- Reduce depression and anxiety
Massage Therapy Medical Study for Fibromyalgia
"This study demonstrated that massage-myofascial release techniques improved pain and quality of life in patients with fibromyalgia.
- The study found reductions in sensitivity to pain at tender points in patients with fibromyalgia.
- Patients in the massage group received 90-minute massage for 20 weeks.
- Immediately after treatment and one month after the massage program, anxiety levels, quality of sleep, pain and quality of life were still improved.
Castro-Sánchez, A.M., Matarán-Peñarrocha, G.A., Granero-Molina, J., Aguilera-Manrique, G., Quesada-Rubio, J.M., Moreno-Lorenzo, C. (2011). Benefits of massage-myofascial release therapy on pain, anxiety, quality of sleep, depression, and quality of life in patients with fibromyalgia. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2011:561753. "
- Decreased Fibromyalgia pain
- Decreased stress
- Improved Sleep
- Mood elevation
- Increased sense of well being
- Increased mental acuity
- Immunity boost
- Aids in body detoxification
A regular bi-weekly or monthly massage schedule and switching to a diet high in anti-oxidants offers better long term pain management. 60 min $75
Book your appointment today! Click below, or call 562-786-5174